CME Program Detail
Title: Compassionate Care Curriculum Refresher
Date: Tue, Jun 27th, 2017
Time: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Joseph Abularrage, MD
Title: Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
Clinical Position(s): Chairman, Dept. of Pediatrics,
NewYork Presbyterian Queens
Vice-Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Weill Cornell Medical College, Phyllis and David Komansky Center for Children's Health
1. Increase awareness of the importance of physician patient communication as it relates to GOOD MEDICINE
2. Recognize the components of AIDET
3. Through observation or direct participation identify the importance of AIDET
4. Through playback debriefing recognize where improvement is needed
5. Develop new or enhanced strategies for physician patient communication which you will put into ACTUAL Practice.
New York Hospital Queens is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
New York Hospital Queens designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical Society of The State of New York relies upon planners and faculty participants in its CME activities to provide educational information that is objective and free of bias. In this spirit and in accordance with the guidelines of MSSNY and the ACCME, all speakers and planners for CME activities must disclose any relevant financial relationships with
commercial interests whose products, devices or services may be discussed in the content of a CME activity, that might be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest. Any discussion of investigational or unlabeled uses of a product will be identified.
<< Back to Programs List
<< Back to Program Archive